Warning to all: Don't trust me with anything too valuable, I might loose it or break it!
Yesterday was one of those days. Well, it really started Monday...
I was in the car driving home when I realized that I did not have my wallet with me. "No big deal", I thought, "it is probably just in my office at school because I used 40 cents to buy a milk at lunch. "
So yesterday during lunch, I started looking for my wallet. I looked all over my office and I couldn't find it. I started getting all hot (my body temperature control is not what it once was) and stressed. I postponed the search to teach my 5th period class.
After class I resumed the search and decided to take the search outside to my car; sometimes my wallet slips between the seats. I bundled up, trudged outside, searched my car, no luck. On my way inside, I was got so annoyed thinking about all the things in my wallet: gift cards, credit cards, checks, social security number! I was panicking!
Then I slipped and fell in the hallway, in front of multiple students and teachers. I was trying not to fall on my belly, so I fell on my ankle and twisted it. If I hadn't been looking for my wallet, this would not have happened!
When I got back to my office (after limping to the nurse for an ice pack) I found my wallet in my drawer with my snacks. Sigh....
Then later last night, I was looking for a box of DVDs with Nathan in the basement. I rammed my shin into part of my dad's high-powered washer and so I have a bruise on my shin. Same leg as the ankle, of course.
I love pregnancy, minus the forgetfulness the clumsiness.
3 comments:
OH NO!! I'm so glad you found your wallet though- that is the WORST feeling on the planet. And for future reference, NEVER keep you SS card in your wallet- #1 way people become victims of ID theft. I hope your ankle and shin feel better soon. I love you!
XOXOXOXOXOOX
Poor girl! Just wait until you start falling over when you try to pick something up off the floor.
Poor Marisa! I do that kind of stuff ALL the time and I don't have pregnancy for an excuse! And if its any consolation, when I get flustered about losing something, my body temperature goes through the roof as well. Sigh, if pregnancy makes those things worse, I had better just stay in bed for nine months so I don't lose or forget anything.
Post a Comment