We are so blessed to have so many people in the branch willing to help us. Shout out to the Laos, Williams, Pages, MacMillions, Colemans, and Bedells!
Bathroom and grand foyer.
New wider entry into the dining room.
The new fabulously large downstairs bathroom!
The ceiling in the grand foyer (aka, room we don't know what to do with, maybe dining room extension?)
Todd is supervising in this picture.
Notice the horsehair plaster and lath. Ah, old houses...
More pictures soon!
2 comments:
Okay, your house is looking awesome, what a project! I'm like so proud of you guys, you should call HGTV and do all the before and after shots and all that good stuff.
As always, I'm loving Annabelle. She has this adorable signature face for the camera, I love it! Love the pics of Nate being a handyman-GO NATE!!
Onto the PJ post....I'm a little disappointed they didn't dress up for Halloween. I could see Ed being a really good Jedi, or ninja or something. I'll have to remember to tell him that next time we talk.
Wow, I am going on and on! I can't wait to see you guys!
Loves!!!
It looks like it's coming along but man, what a huge project! I'm glad you are getting lots of help from people who know what they're doing! XOXOXOXOXOXOX
Post a Comment