Monday, April 19, 2010

spring break with the nanas

Last week was my Spring Break and we were blessed to have both Nanas at our house for a few days. I know Nathan was so happy to see his mom and nana and I loved having them here. It was also really nice to see Annabelle getting to know them both. It will be more of a trek to see Nana (aka Great-Nana) now, but I hope Nathan will make it happen. It was a great blessing to have them here.

Biting Nana Cathy's watch and slobbering on Nana Carole.

Chillin' with the Nanas.


Annabelle LOVES to chew toothbrushes, so I let her play with them while I do her hair.

Nathan was all about taking a 4 generation picture. Sometimes in the paper here they have 6 generation pictures, we're big fans of teen pregnancy here in Vermont.

1 comment:

Nickie said...

Those are some seriously precious pictures.
I love that little girly. I miss you guys, I want to live closer to you, let's see how's Kentucky sound??