We celebrated the 4th of July with my family. This included the Great Brandon Parade and Fireworks.
Annabelle loves cuddling her daddy.I spent the HOTTEST WEEK EVER at Girls' Camp. Ask Michelle, she was there too.
We spent time on the lake with our friends from church and work.

We went to Utah in August where we got to see the Astin family and have a great (sickness aside) family reunion with the Bryans.
We played with Annabelle all the time!

1 comment:
Ummmm, so you have the cutest baby ever. I am not even kidding when I say that I just ache to hold her! What a sweet, beautiful girl!!!! I feel like I am missing out, I loooove her! You'll have to hug the stuffing out of her for me.
I love seeing you guys, it's good for me, thanks for thinking of me and posting...cuz I'm pretty sure you did it for me.
I loooove you guys!!!!!
Post a Comment