I thought we weren't announcing this to the world until Nathan posted on his Facebook!
We were reluctant about telling people this early (11 weeks), but we heard the heartbeat last Wednesday! Yay! We're really growing a baby!
I am due May 15 (4 days before Annabelle's 2nd birthday and 6 days before Nathan's 31st birthday). I am hoping I go to the date or later so that I can work the max!
I am again involved in a mini-baby boom at work 2+ other people are with child. It is so fun to have people around who are in the same boat.
Pray for Nathan.
4 comments:
Woah! That is so amazing! Congratulations!
All these May birthdays! It's like July II.
I got to see more pictures of Annabelle tonight at our birthday party. She is the prettiest little thing. I love her hair and her big chubby cheeks! You guys make cute cute babies!
Is Nate okay, or were you just making a joke? Either way, we'll pray for him...oh, and you too.
LOOOOOVES!!!
congratulations be upon you both - you should make it be a boy - they are sooo much better... even the ones who end up staying home to care for children.
Yeah! Congratulations!!! Did you tell us when we were there? If you did I don't remember. Hey, I have some pictures for you. what's your email address and I'll send them sometime over the weekend.
Post a Comment