Wednesday, January 11, 2012

more busy-isms

This evening Annabelle has said the following funny things:

While playing with her new Lego Duplos (thanks Nana and Grandpa!) she asked me to build her a house. When I got done and handed it to her she put her giraffe in it and said, "Home sweet home."

Later I took her to go potty and set Emerson on the ground so I could help her. He was getting fussy so she went and brought back his toys (without being asked!). When she set down the toy basket she said, "TA-DA!"

While I was making dinner she was sitting on the counter while Emerson played on the ground. She looked at Emerson and said, "Baby is so cute...And you Mama, you're so cute."

When we got ready to eat dinner she started singing a song about Daddy being upstairs napping.

Two nights ago she woke up crying and when I asked her what was wrong she said, "MY TREAT!" I thought she said, "My drink" and that she'd spilled her sippy. So she said "My potty treats! My candy!" Apparently she'd had a dream that someone had taken her potty treats. She went right to sleep when I explained that her potty treats were safe.

Miss Busy-Bee makes me laugh everyday!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Cute. :) I love hearing all the funny things kids say. The "MY TREATS!" incident reminds me of a few different times when Sara has woken up in the night, once screaming, "STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!" and the other about somebody taking her chocolate milk. Silly kiddos.