Holy cow! You updated your blog. I can't believe how big Annabelle is! She looks like your sister's little girl, so I guess she must look like a Bedell. Your house looks awesome. I can't wait to see the finished house! Happy Holidays!
I thought about you guys so much that night, I'm glad you made it home and didn't end up selling Bellie to some gypsies or something. You coulda got a lot for her...
Oh dear! What an adventure you have had... nothing can ruin your holidays quite like unexpected travel cancellations! Sigh... well, I hope that you enjoyed yourself anyway! You guys look like you had a blast during the break. We miss you tons!
6 comments:
I can't believe how big she's getting! She's beautiful!
She has such beautiful eyes. So pretty! Happy New Year!
Holy cow! You updated your blog. I can't believe how big Annabelle is! She looks like your sister's little girl, so I guess she must look like a Bedell. Your house looks awesome. I can't wait to see the finished house! Happy Holidays!
I thought about you guys so much that night, I'm glad you made it home and didn't end up selling Bellie to some gypsies or something. You coulda got a lot for her...
Oh dear! What an adventure you have had... nothing can ruin your holidays quite like unexpected travel cancellations! Sigh... well, I hope that you enjoyed yourself anyway! You guys look like you had a blast during the break. We miss you tons!
I absolutely love this picture of Annabelle! I am so glad I finally got to see her at Christmas. I miss her and wish I could hold her!
Post a Comment