Friday, January 22, 2010

quick update

We're still getting back into the swing of things post-Christmas break.

Nathan's semester starts next week but he had pre-semester meetings this week. He's teaching the same 3 courses as last semester but he's modified them, again.

The end of 2nd quarter was this week and oh, how I miss the grading days they gave us in Utah. To catch up on my grading I had my students watch a movie after reading a readers' theater of Robin Hood.
I've been singing songs from this movie all week and some of my students have taken to saying "Oo-de-lally!" This is much better than some of the things they could be saying!

The house is in the last stages of finished! We are laying down carpets and arranging furniture. I will try to post pictures soon.

Annabelle is fully crawling! January 6ish she started really crawling and not just army scooting and rocking. January 12 she started pulling her self up on things . . . In our house she is attracted to all the outlets so we have lots of baby-proofing to do. She's still the most beautiful baby in all the land!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No grading days!? How do you do it!? I spent 16 hours last weekend grading and still didn't finish my grades until 4pm on our grading day. I'm sorry!

Liz said...

Yay for the update! I can't wait to see your house, I bet it looks amazing!

Melinda said...

I love that movie, one of my fav's from Disney. Yes, do post pics of that house soon, I want to see the finished product!!