WOW! It looks really nice! How much will you charge for us to rent out that spare room?! :) I love all the details of the house, especially the built-in bookshelves and wood floors. Beautiful.
It's beautiful! Way to go on being a grown up with all the trimmings! ;) Someday I will own a home...someday when we don't live in one place for more than a few years!
It looks so good!!! This post made my tummy happy! I want to come see you guys! Bellies room looks soooo good, okay, the whole thing looks amazing! What an awesome job you guys did with it all! I love love love love it! Love you guys!
You guys did an awesome job. Every room looks amazing. I am so glad you are finally in your home. I know it was a lot of work and you had a lot of amazing help. What wonderful friends and family to help you get it done! I can't wait to come and see it in person. Give Annabelle a hug for me! I miss that little gal...
Hey Miss Maris! LOVE your cute new home!!! Looks like you guys have put a lot of work on it. Can't wait to see the outside when you're done. Maybe even first hand if I can get my butt back east for a week or so. Miss you so much! Need a double dose of you! I did update my blog...just FYI. I know how much you love the frequency of my blogs.
12 comments:
WOW! It looks really nice! How much will you charge for us to rent out that spare room?! :) I love all the details of the house, especially the built-in bookshelves and wood floors. Beautiful.
It is so nice, and beautiful and HUGE!!! I am so happy for you, it was worth the wait and all the work!
Holy cow! It looks amazing! You really are living the dream! Nice work....we need to get out there and come make use of that guest bedroom!
It's beautiful! Way to go on being a grown up with all the trimmings! ;) Someday I will own a home...someday when we don't live in one place for more than a few years!
Oh my gosh, it barely looks like the house that I saw just a few months ago! It is AMAZING!! I can't wait to come visit!!
Looks great - congratulations!
It looks so good!!! This post made my tummy happy! I want to come see you guys! Bellies room looks soooo good, okay, the whole thing looks amazing! What an awesome job you guys did with it all! I love love love love it!
Love you guys!
You guys did an awesome job. Every room looks amazing. I am so glad you are finally in your home. I know it was a lot of work and you had a lot of amazing help. What wonderful friends and family to help you get it done! I can't wait to come and see it in person. Give Annabelle a hug for me! I miss that little gal...
Marisa, it looks BEAUTIFUL! All that hard work has surely paid off! I'm glad you guys are finally able to be settled, that must feel nice! Congrats!
Hey Miss Maris! LOVE your cute new home!!! Looks like you guys have put a lot of work on it. Can't wait to see the outside when you're done. Maybe even first hand if I can get my butt back east for a week or so. Miss you so much! Need a double dose of you! I did update my blog...just FYI. I know how much you love the frequency of my blogs.
It's beautiful! You guys have really done a great job. I'm so happy for you!
I WANT TO SEE ANNABELLE!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment