When she gave them to me I thought I'd have some time to read them as soon as I went on maternity leave. Oh but our little Annabelle decided to start her journey out on my first day off work! So much for some extra time...
Thus, I have just gotten around to reading this book:

It was really good and sad and happy and unexpected.
I am so thankful that I have the luxury of reading while my students read. I think it's good modeling and it gives me a chance to read something I want to read. The only problem is when I read a book like this, I end up getting all teary eyed and then need to teach!
1 comment:
Penny Armstrong was the person who did my admission interview for midwifery school. I read the book years ago. I sometimes wish I could work with a clientele such as the Amish in which birth was expected to be a normal and natural part of life.
Post a Comment