I love her more now then I could have imagined a year ago; the more time I spend with this silly girl, the more I love her. She is a constant source of joy in our lives.
Lately Annabelle has been:
*climbing the stairs every chance she gets
*huffing and buffing through her nose like a rabbit
*wanting to spend all her time outside; when she cannot go outside she stands by the window
*thinking about walking (she has been cruising for months and months and for the last month or so she has been letting go and just standing or cruising while holding on to only my skirt)
*pulling down her canopy when she wakes up
*biting, especially Daddy's nose
*pinching, especially Mommy's arm
*fussing if we wipe her nose but happily wiping her nose on our shoulders
*crawling around the house to find us when she gets lonely
My mom made her classic little girl cake when we celebrated Annabelle's birthday on Friday. This same doll cake was made for my first birthday and many other subsequent birthdays.
She loves her Grandma...
4 comments:
I wish I could have been there.... I am sad seeing these pictures. I miss you.
Looks like Annabelle had a great birthday! The doll cake was terrific (and so was yours!). Wish I could have been here too...
YAY! I love the doll cake idea! I can't believe she's a year old, that's crazy! She's so stinkin' cute and she looks so happy!
Happy Birthday baby girl, I thought both of those frosting dolls looked delicious, nice job on the frosting btw.
I love her little pig tails!
Post a Comment