Wednesday, December 31, 2008

the news

Monday we (Dad, Nathan, me, Mom was already there) went to get my 20 week ultrasound.

Our baby has hands and feet and a heart and other important internal organs. The most fun was seeing our baby grabbing feet and trying to do a flip.

It was also pretty great to learn that we are having a little girl!

Now we have to think of girl names. We're open to suggestions, although Nathan will probably veto them all.

We'll post the pictures as soon as we get them scanned.

Happy New Year!

6 comments:

winter said...

Yeah! A little girl. So fun! Nathan's dream was right. Everyone has had some tummy problems. Not much fun. Hopefully we haven't spread it down here. It was fun to visit with you guys. We need to make a point of doing that when we come.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! So fun!!! Keep us posted on the name front...

Liz said...

I am so happy for you! I'm sorry I haven't called you back, I am a crappy friend. Another potential girlfriend for Griffin!

Ginny said...

How exciting! good luck choosing a name. About the traper keeper...I found it online. Pretty neat huh?

Anna and Jay said...

Congrats! I love my little girls so much and I know that you will too. They are already Daddy's little angels. Not even two weeks old, and they have him wrapped around their tiny little fingers!

DC said...

Daina is a nice name! ;) I am sooo happy for you...Congratulations! Can't wait to see her little face! Love ya!