Our little girl kicks CONSTANTLY!
All through the school day, just when I am distracted enough by my insane middle-schoolers to forget about my baby, she kick, kick, kicks.
When I am in the bath I can watch her moving around.
At 22 weeks!
Nathan asked last night if all this moving means she will be a difficult baby. I'm hoping she'll just be active.
Nathan thought he felt her 2 weeks ago but this weekend he was able to feel her clearly! It is so cool. She even kicked her Grandma Leanne when we were trying to hear her heartbeat last night.
Maybe no one else cares about this, but I think it's fun.
8 comments:
it IS fun!! She can pretty much do flips in there right now! It's really weird when you start to feel kicks (or perhaps kicks and punches) on opposite sides of your belly at the same time!
I love it! That was my favorite part of pregnancy, little reminders that he was there. She is going to be a little firecracker, just like her momma!
Get your running legs ready is all I have to say!! Taylor isn't difficult- she was like that in utero and is just really active. I loved that part of pregnancy too.... it's so weird but so fun.
Enjoy it while she's in there kicking. I'm sad now that I don't have my little ones in my belly all the time reminding me that they are there. It's so fun now that they are here, but I do miss them in my belly.
How fun! I think her cousin is doing acrobatics inside me! This girl is nuts! But I remember London being that way, and London was a terrific baby, so tell Nate not to worry.
It's funny because at first, it's really distracting, and then, you just get used to it, but it's still sooooo cute!
I'm super pooper excited for you!
Love you guys
I am so excited for you both! What an odd feeling it must be to be kicked from the inside. We miss you guys out here!! Any names yet?
Liz enters chanting...new post, new post, new post...
Second the whole new post thing! I want to see pregnancy pictures, dang it! Sorry I missed your call...Missing you!
Post a Comment