Yesterday we had a snow/ice day. I didn't think it was going to be bad enough to cancel school, but in the morning I was convinced.
The 8 inches of snow had 1/2 inch of ice on top! All the trees in Rutland look glass because of all the ice. This is why we have snow days and Utah never does, they never get ice storms like this!
Stonewall usually likes the snow but he doesn't like crunching through the ice on top, I think it hurts his feet. Although he was annoyed my the hard snow, he still spent much of the day playing on the porch and looking like the cutest snow dog ever.
3 comments:
I'm SO jealous!!!!
You guys are so stinking cute! I love the pictures of you at the Christmas lights, you just look adorable.
That ice and stuff looks kind of miserable, I don't blame stonewall for not wanting to walk on it, poor puppy.
Can't wait to find out what you're having!!!
Love you!
For real, I want a snow day!!!!
Post a Comment