I look really sleepy and sick in this picture even though I was neither sleepy nor sick. I look ugly but our little girl is very prominent in this picture, so I'm posting it anyway!
Now for a much better picture of me, taken after church and I had time to wake up. I also look like I have a bright idea with the light bulb above my head.
6 comments:
Cute... I love prego pics. Hey send me your e-mail so I can add you guys as readers to our blog. I have been meaning to do so since I saw you at Dani's wedding.
a.t.wick@gmail.com
-Tiffany
Imagine my delight to see two new posts! I've been missing you. I love the purple dress! You're already a true mother sacrificing ugly pictures of your self for cute pictures of the baby! Not that it's an ugly picture of you, but you get what I'm saying! You are looking so good! Love the belly, I wish I could rub it.
You look so cute!!! Thank you for FINALLY posting again...We need to catch up sometime!
You are so cute. I love belly pictures too. And I am laughing so hard at Liz's comment... I miss you.
I think you look beautiful! too cute! I don't have any ideas for baby girl names... I have about 6 for a boy though.... lol - glad to see baby and mommy are both happy and healthy. miss you tons!
YAY!!! You are so cute marisa!!! I am so excited for you, and watch out, that kicking may turn into a soccer career and then you and Nathan are in for the long haul!!!
Post a Comment