Monday, April 13, 2009

music for the baby


Last Friday while the men were at Priesthood Session of General Conference, Mom and I went to see Crooked Still in Putney. Crooked Still is a Boston-based bluegrass band, and they're the coolest; they have a traditional bluegrass sound but with a cello in addition to the typical bluegrass instruments.

We'd seen them a couple of times at Falcon Ridge Folk Fest, but since we saw them last they'd lost their charming cellist, replaced him, and hired a fiddle player. In spite of the changes they were still really good and everyone should check out their music.


It made for a really late night to drive all the way down there, but it was so worth it! Mom is so good at reading the events page of the paper and finding all the good concerts, she even drove the 2 hours there. Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

Nickie said...

What a cute cute belly!!! It's your Anna Belly! I just made that up right now, that's how good I am.
Miss you guys, you look wonderful.
Loves!!!