Two weeks ago I had my dad take some pictures of us after church. I think that we will probably re-do most of this photo shoot because the lighting was too harsh and Nathan looks too formal in his Sunday clothes.
In spite of this, I wanted to post them. Plus, I am wearing my new maxi-dress that will make another appearance for my shower. It is really cute!






The weather has been so nice! Monday was a little hot for my feet, but it's worth it for the sunshine!
6 comments:
You look so beautiful!
I think you both look great! Marisa, I hope I look half as good as you do when I'm pregnant
You look great! So fun to talk to you the other day. Sorry about the madness. I'll call soon. Missing you!
Love loove looooooove the dress!!! You look amazing in those colors! What a hot prego mama you are!!!
I like these pics, you both look super duper cute. what a beautiful couple you guys are! And Nate looks like a hotty in his church clothes!!!
Love you guys!
And, might I add....Rar!
Salut Soeur Bedell! This note has been a long time coming. Katie Laird (I think you were her trainer) was a classmate of mine, and she gave me your blog info. So yes, I'm now stalking you, and I am so happy for you! Looks like life is pretty good these days.
Congrats on your baby...you may have given birth by now, I don't know. And congrats on your wedding. And moving to Vermont. And everything else! If you don't hate me for being so MIA for the last few years, please write me with an update. I am so sorry to have lost touch. In any case, I would love to hear from you. (smgwinn@gmail.com)
Je pense a toi...
--(Soeur) Sarah Gubler Winn (well, if I ever make it to the DMV to change my name it will be Winn...That, too, has been a long time coming!)
Post a Comment