I am so lucky because I have not gotten sick or overly tired and I still don't have stretch marks! I know I am blessed, but now I am suffering from fat feet and leg cramps. Don't get me wrong, I would much rather get fat feet and leg cramps than morning sickness and stretch marks, but they're still not fun.
One of my students actually pointed out my fat feet to another student during class, I could have ripped his eyes out! 8th grader boys lack tact and empathy and pretty much all other human emotions.
The moral of the story is that everyone should try and guilt Nathan into rubbing my fat feet and sore calves. He doesn't listen to me, but maybe he'd listen to his family and friends.
Here is a picture from a couple weeks ago when I was 33 weeks.
Lenny is still a cute kitty and he likes to perch on my belly.
4 comments:
YAY! Marisa, what a cute baby-bump you have! I can't wait to see pictures of your baby!!!
Oh, Marisa, you are so cute pregnant! It'll be so fun to meet your bebe!
You ARE SO CLOSE! You look so amazing, I always knew you would be a beautiful mom-to-be. I'm super jealous of your easy pregnancy. Enjoy the last weeks!
You are so adorable!! Enjoy!
Post a Comment