Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nathan's Huge Party

Leanne made me a nummy orange cake and then I made Marisa make me another one because she has a lot of time on her hands. I'm officially thirty and I don't feel a day over 29.

Puffy Cheekies!!!

4 comments:

Nickie said...

She's soooo cute!!! I cannot believe those cheeks! I just want to kiss them, but I can't... so, could you kiss them for me?
What a sweet little girl, I love her. I can't even tell you how badly I just want to come and hold her and love her. I miss you guys!!
Cris likes to have the babies eat his nose too, all our kids have done it-poor things...
I love you guys!! Love that sweet Annabelle!!
Smooches

Melinda said...

That cake looks very yummy! Congrats on the b-day! And on the beautiful baby! I hope I get to meet her in person before she's too big!

Annie M. said...

Look at those cheeks. I can't get over how chubby they are! She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I want to kiss kiss kiss her. I haven't even met her yet and I miss her.

Wick's said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday Nate.... You two have a beautiful baby girl!