Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Did You Know We Had a Baby?

Not much do to around here.
Lazy Bums

7 comments:

Liz said...

I can see that Nathan has taken over the blog. MARIS! If you are out there, I love you!!! Your baby is beautiful!

Annie M. said...

Such a cute girl. I want to see her and squish her and kiss her! I miss those days of snoozing on the couch with a newborn. Awwww!

Annie M. said...

And her little nursing blister is so cute too.

marisalea said...

Nathan's posts make me laugh.

Nickie said...

I love those cheeks! What a cute little sweetheart! Please make sure to give her lots of kisses from her Aunt Nickie I just love her.
Nice job on the blogging Nate!
I especially love that last picture.
Love you guys!

Nickie said...

By the way, "Satan's Circus" is a really good read for first-time fathers, so... nice pick Nate!

Ginny said...

Congratulations!!! She is so adorable! Hope you guys are doing well. Luv & Miss ya.