Ok, Nathan chose the pictures, but I get to write the captions. Sorry, to all of you who loved getting your daily laughs from Nathan's bizarre commentary!
The big news for the week is Annabelle now weighs 10lbs! She is in the 95th percentile for weight. Oddly enough, she doesn't look fat. She's also in the 75th percentile for length, so that might be why. Her 0-3 month onsies barely fit her length-wise but they're all loose in the belly area, silly long baby girl.

Our little swaddle-bee-baby all snuggled up before a nap.

I love this little nakie body in her wool wrap diaper covers.
The big news for the week is Annabelle now weighs 10lbs! She is in the 95th percentile for weight. Oddly enough, she doesn't look fat. She's also in the 75th percentile for length, so that might be why. Her 0-3 month onsies barely fit her length-wise but they're all loose in the belly area, silly long baby girl.
Our little swaddle-bee-baby all snuggled up before a nap.
I love this little nakie body in her wool wrap diaper covers.
Nathan says: "Two sets of crazy eyes." He's been trying to get a picture with her and Lenny for weeks! Lenny spends the most time with Annabelle because he lives on our bed. He likes to look in her bassinet and frequently sniffs her while I feed and change her. He is very curious.
Annabelle's eyes are not always crosses, but sometimes she gets crazy eyes; I read that it's normal at this age.
2 comments:
I am dying! I just want to hold her. It sounds like she and Aubrey have a lot in common, Aubrey is soooo long! She's wearing 9 month jammies now, it's crazy fat on her, but long enough. Wow, I love your baby, I want to just kiss her. You'll have to do that for me.
She's so cute!
Love you guys!
I love the swaddled picture- so cute! So she takes binkies? Taylor never liked them. She looks like her eyes might stay blue!!! :)
Post a Comment