Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July Fun with Family and No Sun

We went to Fort Ticonderoga for the 4th. If you don't know what that is, look it up; you should be ashamed for not knowing your nation's history.
My mom pointing out the British attack was imminent. We got out of there just in time.
Nathan, his father Marc, his brother in-law Bryan, and his Uncle in-law Phil went golfing at Green Mountain National in Killington. They tore the course up, lost a few balls and had a blast. Surprisingly, we hit the window between thunderstorms. Bryan only got one speeding ticket.On this par three, all of us landed on the green on our first shot (no mulligans either). The first time I'd ever seen that with those I golf (I usually screw up that feat).
Thanks for the great time dad!
This is how our weather is basically every day. If you like rain, come visit us.
She's hooting like an owl.
Annabelle's first visit to the temple. She got to spent time with her Aunt Kelly and we got to spend time in the temple seeing a family from our branch be sealed. Great times.

2 comments:

Nickie said...

SHE HOOTS LIKE AN OWL!!! I love that picture, I'm taking it and putting it into my own pics! What a sweet heart! And my present will match that picture and description of her, please put her pics on with her cute little clothes!
Her and Aubrey have the same baby legs! I knew Uncle Nate/Daddy would love them cuz they're argyle!
Loves!

Ginny said...

oh, I miss Boston. The trees are getting bigger at the temple.