That is so sweet. She looks so cute in it! What a pretty little face she has. I'm so honored that there were people talking about "my work". I will make up some booties for Bellie, I have your hat made it's so cute! I'll try to remember to post a pic of it. Now I've just got to get a BIGGER one for Nate and send a whole bunch of stuff to my little niece. Loves!!!
1 comment:
That is so sweet. She looks so cute in it! What a pretty little face she has.
I'm so honored that there were people talking about "my work". I will make up some booties for Bellie, I have your hat made it's so cute! I'll try to remember to post a pic of it. Now I've just got to get a BIGGER one for Nate and send a whole bunch of stuff to my little niece.
Loves!!!
Post a Comment