Thursday, March 11, 2010

Annabelle Up and About

This is what life looks like for us:

Stoney in our faces all the time. Have you ever seen a cuter dog face? He is so handsome and I tell him so everyday. (Notice the vacuum in the background; we vacuum daily from all the cat hair, dog hair, pine needles, and carpet shedding.)


Annabelle's hair is so long these days. I am really trying not to cut it, so welcome the pigtails!


This is our highchair that we got on the side of the road. For those of you who don't know this Vermont habit: whenever anyone has something mildly useful that they do not want any more, they put it by the road with a "free" sign. My parents have given away many things this way. Once they left a golden yellow and avocado colored toilet by the road with a free sign and someone took it!

I cleaned up the plastic parts, washed the fabric parts and VOILA! new highchair for baby!


She loves the kitty's scratching post and tries to eat this ball.


Grandpa!


I fold the diapers, Annabelle unfolds the diapers.


The mural by her changing table. She likes to lick the elephant.

3 comments:

Nickie said...

I am loving the pig tails, she looks like a little girl out of a cartoon (a cute one). Oh my gosh, I love the picture of her unfolding the diapers! I miss her I miss all of you, please hug yourselves for me!

Anna and Jay said...

So cute! Don't feel bad, my girls didn't say "Mama" first or even second. I think I came in after ball, uh-oh, grace, charlotte, dada, and pop pop. And FYI, I am here all day everyday and Jay has only been home for two weeks in four months. So, I should feel even worse than I already do!

Melinda said...

I love the pictures, and I think you're right about cutting the hair, the pig tails are too cute not to keep! And yes, your Stoney is pretty dang cute!