Monday, March 29, 2010

Annabelle Videos

Eating Cheerios.



Goofing off with Daddy.



Dancing.



Getting Stoney with Pearl Jam soundtrack.



"Cat?" "DAT!" "Dada?" "DAT!"

4 comments:

Melinda said...

I can't believe how BIG she is! I bet people tell you all the time that she looks just like Marisa! She's gorgeous!

marisalea said...

OOPS! I was adding captions to the videos and I deleted the video of Annabelle in Idaho at Christmas time. Grrrr. Sorry!

Liz said...

I love it! So very cute. Would you be insulted if I pointed out that Annabelle appears to have a backwards mullet? Party in front, business in back. And I mean that with all the love in my heart because she is ADORABLE!!!!!!

Erin Gibbons said...

Hey, this is Erin Fletcher. I found your blog through CJ's! Since you said you followed a bunch of links to find his, I figured you wouldn't think it was weird for me to follow your link to yours. Do you have a daughter? What a cutie! We have a son and a girl on the way, (Calvin will be 2 at the end of June, the baby is due at the beginning of June.) Our blog is sheanerin.blogspot if you're interested. It was fun to see what you're up to!