At the beginning of October Nathan's aunt, Sharon, made the long trip out to see us and to leaf peep. The colors were really strange this year, they peaked way early in the mountains and way late in the valleys. We stressed about Sharon not getting the full Vermont-in-the-fall experience. Oh well, she got to see us. Here's what else she saw.

Pumpkins and leaves.

Leaves and grass.

Vermonty scenes.


Annabelle and Sharon in our driveway. I am not sure why Nathan chose this setting for a photo. It is a lovely driveway, but seriously?

We went to the Joseph Smith Memorial.
I actually didn't get to go with Sharon and Nathan but this is me and Annabelle from a previous trip there for the longest (3 hours!) fireside ever!.

The
Eddy Brothers' grave stones. They were some super creepy guys who conjured spirits in the 1800s.

Annabelle and Stonewall playing in the yard. Sharon got more Stonewall then she ever wanted. She also helped us with the leaves. Yay for Sharon helping!
3 comments:
Those pictures are incredible. And seriously how adorable is Annabelle!?
I am SO jealous of your vermonty-scenery! It's SO beautiful there... Congrats on the pregnancy, btw!!! I miss you guys!
I will come one day to leaf peep at your house. Mark my words, I will come and then, it will be ME and Annabelle snuggling on the driveway.
Love you!
Post a Comment