Monday, November 29, 2010

thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving with my fabulous aunt and uncle and their family. Yay Welches!


Thanksgiving started with a nap, before we even ate!! Annabelle was really tired from the trip and Nathan is always looking for the chance to "snuggynap" with our little girl.


This was the dinner table... doesn't it look like it should be in a magazine! Everything was so beautiful and yummy!


Here is the Thanksgiving 2010 crew: Reed and Ty (Kelly's friends), Kelly, Phil, Nathan, Anita, and Hannah. I was taking the picture, Annabelle was continuing her nap, and TJ was probably in the kitchen trying to steal the turkey.

Black Friday we went out to Washington's Crossing. It was already cold, I would so not want to get in this water on Christmas!



We then went to the big monument that commemorates this historic event. It was windy!


Family photo.


This would be a cute picture without the nose picker!


Sweet baby all bundled up.

2 comments:

Nickie said...

That's exactly what my table looked like on Thanksgiving! Holy cow, they totally copy me all the time.
Your holiday looks like it was amazing. I love that you are both wearing your hats! You are both beautiful, what a gorgeous family you are, I miss you, have I mentioned that? Cuz I do, I miss you.
Loves!

Melinda said...

SO cute! I love the pictures of Annabelle... she's getting SO big! That dinner table looks amazing, leave it to Anita!