We got a new wood stove. It's awesome and heats much better. Nathan was on Craig's List every day at least 20 times checking the new wood stove posts! We are trying to be true Vermonters and heat with hardwoods; again, Nathan researched this like crazy and we've cut, purchased, and stacked. Oil is very expensive. Stacking wood has become a family and friend hobby. I stack, Nathan stacks, even Annabelle stacks (or tries). We really need to get Stonewall on board with the stacking!
3 comments:
welcome to the woodstove club. glad you could join us.
Your home looks beautiful and cozy, I cannot wait to come and see you guys someday. I love the lights in the window, and Nate is right, you need more lights on the tree, it looks awesome, but it just needs more lights.
Love the wood stove, see if you can find us one eh.
Loves!
You are so Vermont-y! I love the wood stoves!! I would be SO impressed if you could get Stoney to stack wood, what a trick that would be!! I love the tree too!
Post a Comment