
I love our doggie! The obedience class is fun so far; I am so glad that Stoney is not the worst dog there! I think it might be a sign of bad parenting that I am so worried about what the other doggie parents think. Oh well, it is what it is.
Bad or good, he keeps getting bigger and cuter! Here are some new pictures.

He loves to cuddle his mommy and daddy, especially his mommy!

I don't know if Stonewall knows how lucky he is to have a forest in his backyard. He does his best bear impersonation when he climbs this log.

Being good and sitting and staying when we tell him to.

Stoney loves to walk to the beaver dam. He likes to sniff and dig around the beaver stomping gound. I just think this tree looks cool and I love that it is still alive and growing even with a huge bite out of it!
2 comments:
I want to say, "cute little puppy!" but that doesn't quite fit. Though he does look adorable.
Awww. What a good doggie. The green Vermont outdoors looks beautiful. I especially like the picture of you and Stonewall (I keep wanting to call him Steadman) on the log. That could go in an LL Bean ad.
Post a Comment