Monday, October 20, 2008

fall continues


I love New England in the fall!


This is the view we wake up to everyday. This is why my mom still talks about how happy she is living on the lake after living here for 5 years.

Nathan and I went on a walk with Stoney a couple Sundays ago and we got these beautiful pictures. I love the cute donkeys!


The graveyard is one of our favorites and has gravestones that are a couple hundred years old. When Nathan came to visit me over Christmas before we were married, I couldn't wait to show him this cool place just 1/4 a mile from our house. It is so perfect for Halloween pictures!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you with Stoney.

Annie M. said...

Your pictures make me so homesick for Vermont!!! And Stoney is getting SO BIG!!! I MISS YOU!!!! And Happy Bday yesterday!!!

marisalea said...

I love the look Stonewall is giving me in that picture, it's like he loves me.

Anonymous said...

So pretty!!! I'm loving it. And Stonewall is already HUGE. Wow.

Unknown said...

Has it really been 5 years since your parents moved to the LAKE? wowza I can't believe how time flies. I love the pictures! Miss you!