If I were planning on working instead of writing on my blog, this would be my to do list:
1. Grade the millions of papers that are falling out of the baskets on my cart, even though they are held down by rocks so they don't blow away.
2. Enter all the grades into the computer and then, ugh, upload them. What I wouldn't give for stupid, unreliable PowerSchool.
3. Make many phone calls that I have been putting off (insurance, visiting teaching, parents, state department of education, teachers).
4. Organize my office.
5. Put away all my clean clothes instead of letting them pile up on the bed, one of the qualities Nathan LOVES about me.
6. Train Stonewall. It's so much more fun to cuddle him.
7. Plan what I'm teaching for the next month, or just tomorrow.
8. Scrounge up some more chairs for my office so that when students are here for detention they wouldn't have to use the toilet as a seat.
9. Plan my Relief Society lesson.
10. Vacuum and Swiffer , because with 2 cats this always needs to be done.
Instead, I'm going to play on the computer until Nathan picks me up from work. At least I know I should be doing more, that's a start. Right?
5 comments:
Is your office in the bathroom? I love the list, if I wasn't reading your blog I would be finishing painting the bathroom, writing my last damn paper, or maybe even sleeping.
Don't be fooled by the time my post shows up. It is really 9:40. I don't know what it says 7:39. I wouldn't be sleeping that early!
Get to work!
I find that procrastination is one of my strongest strengths. I've been at school until 9:45pm 2 nights this week. YAY!
You forgot: do the dishes, bake a cake, trim the hedges, pluck the chickens, tune the piano, paint the fence, wax the car, dust the house, rake the leaves (I hear you get a lot of those in VT).
You need to get crackin'!
Just kidding, I much prefer your blogs!
Loves!
Post a Comment