LOOOOOOOVE the fall pics, you look gorgeous woman! Be careful with school lunch, that's what made me hate pizza. the only kind I can handle is papa murphey's. So be careful on pizza day! Stonewall is getting huge! I hope you had a good birthday, I'm hanging on to your present for when you come down for the weddin'! Love you guys!
3 comments:
I wish I could have a $3 lunch
LOOOOOOOVE the fall pics, you look gorgeous woman!
Be careful with school lunch, that's what made me hate pizza. the only kind I can handle is papa murphey's. So be careful on pizza day!
Stonewall is getting huge!
I hope you had a good birthday, I'm hanging on to your present for when you come down for the weddin'!
Love you guys!
I've had school lunch once this year. And it was a little sketchy. Glad you're fairing well.
Post a Comment