Saturday, November 29, 2008

dani & havel's happy wedding

The beautiful bride and handsome groom.


I took a quick trip out to Utah to attend Dani and Havel's wedding. It was beautiful and simple and great, but like any wedding the day was full of preparation!

The ceremony went off without any serious problems, unless you can call Ethan and London problems, I don't think they are. I think they're excitement; here are some of their silliness. Ethan was Ethan, and London hid, but they relaxed after the ceremony. London kept taking cupcakes, putting the orange frosting on her lips, and saying, "I'm gorgeous!"





Even with walnuts, the cake was beautiful! I am so proud of them for not doing the cake smoosh! I hate the cake smoosh and I always fear for the bride and groom's beautiful clothes.

The 5 (maybe 6) girls, the one picture that London showed up for!



No comments: