I ate Cafe Rio with Liz and Griffin. I basically spent 7 hours with Liz. I think she got pretty sick of me, but I don't think 7 hours every year is too much!
Courtney let me disrupt her class, visit lots of former students, and steal one of her nights. I really needed to see all those crazy kids and catch up. I also way over-stayed my welcome with Courtney, but I say, we used to spend at least 15 minutes a day together, so 5 hours after 6 months apart is normal!
I was glad I got to stop by and see my Grandma Ruth, Marie, Anita, and Hannah. And that other Welch is the bomb for letting me crash at her place. I wish I could have seen everyone!
3 comments:
Oh, Maris! You silly woman, 7 hours isn't even enough time to spend with you! I miss hanging out with you on a regular basis, you never know what will happen. MMMmmm. That Cafe Rio was sure yummy!
You so did not overstay your welcome!!! I'm so glad you came to school and that we got to spend some time together. I swear I'm not usually that bad of a teacher. Miss you!
You guys suck! Thanks for rubbing it in!
Post a Comment