Friday, November 7, 2008

hijacked

Well, for those of you who didn't know, I am pregnant and due May 20th. I wasn't really planning on posting about it, but some time yesterday Nathan hijacked my blog and put a baby ticker on it. Oh well.

We are so excited! I'll post our ultrasound pictures soon.

10 comments:

Bryan said...

I am happy we can now talk about it. Congratulations!

Anna said...

WHAT!?!! Congratulations! Pregnancy is pretty crazy! :) But also exciting. YAY!

Jess said...

Hey Marisa, congratulations on your wonderful news! We are very excited for you!

Annie M. said...

I know I agree with Bryan- at last we can finally talk about it! That Nathan what a trickster. :) I'm SOOOOOOO excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Yeah, since you left, I basically just told all the kids. They're very excited for you! How is everything? We should chat this weekend. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Maris and Nathan. That is sooooo exciting! I hope you are feeling well Marisa. Sounds like youa re doing well. Tell everyone hello!
Love your cuz - Alisa

Ginny said...

Oh my GOSH!!!! I am so excited for you. Congratulations! Hope you're doing well. Miss you!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS MARISA & NATHAN! Is that why you called this weekend? I called back, but I Think you were on the other line! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So very exciting!!!

Melinda said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS MARISA!!!! I am SOOOO excited for you!!!!

Anna and Jay said...

I saw that ticker and wondered why nothing had been mentioned. Congratulations! We're all growing up! Eeek! Don't wear a dress to your baby shower...hahaha!