We're planning on dark wood for the furniture, white background, and bright colors for accessories. Our inspiration is a Pearl Jam poster that we got this summer.
It would be even better if we'd gone to the other Boston show and gotten the bright pink octopus, but orange is nice too.My aunt Anita also made us a beautiful crib quilt with some of these same colors and lots of pink. Everyone is so excited about the girl!
I love the detail in the quilting and Anita always chooses the cutest fabrics!
3 comments:
I love it...the inspiration is pretty awesome, and the quilt is beautiful! You're making me baby hungry!!!
Only you and Nathan would design a baby room around a Pearl Jam poster, I love it! Glad Stoney is okay. Are you going to go crazy with pink for your girl? I thought you were more progressive than that. What happened to your feminist ideals?
Very cute! I like the idea of following the Pearl Jam poster for inspiration.
Post a Comment