We love having Todd and Gena so close and we are so happy they finally found a house to buy! Yay! They're so hospitable and fun! When they have us over for dinner we always play with their Wii.
Nathan and Todd had some brutal face offs on Wii American Idol. We did this rotation at least 5 times: Nathan beat Todd, I beat Nathan, Gena beat me, the Todd beat Gena, and back again. I also love this picture because Luke is shirtless in January.
We took a family trip to the Montreal Temple. I love the temple and I love French, this is basically the best of both worlds. We also went to Costco and purchased HUGE containers of Nutella and a crate of Kinder Buenos (aka, the-best-candy-bar-in-the-world-ever). The cheese selection was also heavenly. Yum, French-y food.
Nathan still loves Lenny, even when he looks like a possessed Ewok (Lenny, not Nathan).
2 comments:
I love the pictures!
I'm so jealous you bought a whole ton of Kinder bueno bars - They are my favorite!! There's a few stores in the Boston area that sell them and when I get a craving I hop in the car and get some. Yum yummmo!
Post a Comment