Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Annabelle's Blessing

The blessers.
All of us.
The ladies.
Momma.
Parents.
Daddy.

9 comments:

Anna said...

quite possibly the longest blessing dress I've ever seen. Also, you look so great in the "momma" photo!

Annie M. said...

How cute!! I wish I could have been there. I love the picture of Annabelle "kissing" Nathan's cheek. Marisa you look so good!

Liz said...

She looks like a little doll! You have such a picturesque church too! I love the pictures!

Nickie said...

BE-A-UTIFUL!
You guys are such a precious family! I love love love Annabelle's dress, what a doll! And I love the baby kisses picture with Daddy!
Marisa, you look gorgeous! I love the Momma picture of the 2 of you together, wow! I want to meet that little sweet pea! I hear there are plans in the works for Christmas??? Is this true?? Or a vicious rumor! Don't toy with me!
Love you!

Nickie said...

You guys make my heart happy!
I stole pics and made my own little post of you!! I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

You look BEAUTIFUL in that pic with Annabelle. What a gorgeous day!

marisalea said...

I think I look pretty hot in all these pictures, but I cannot compare to my beautiful baby!

Melinda said...

What a beautiful family you have Marisa!!!! I wish I could have been there to see her blessing. I LOVE the dress!

DC said...

Oh my gosh! Je suis tellement en retard! Felicitations Marisa!! Et bienvenue a la petite Annabelle. Je vous embrasse tres fort! Vous etes trop beaux! ;) By the way, we never got to have this skype conversation with your class! :D Gros bisous et a bientot j'espere! Je n'utilise mon blogger que pour te laisser des commentaires. Je n'y vais pratiquement jamais. Am on Facebook though... Aurevoir!