Nathan snuggling Annabelle at Middlebury's Festival on the Green. This year Crooked Still played. We went with my mom and dad and had a great time!
First we hit up all the John Adams' houses.
Our true reason for visiting Boston was to go to a Red Socks game; it was Mormon Night! It was a first for the whole family although Nathan has gone to a MLB game before. We had a great time with Jen and all the people from the branch.
Look at all the LDS folk behind me! There were like 100 babies!
Cutest picture of me and the baby! I love her peeking out from the sling!
Sunday we saw the Tragically Hip in Shelburne. I know, we're bad for going to a concert on Sunday, but Nathan made me. Annabelle stayed at home with Grandma and Grandpa; it was so crazy to be without her for multiple hours!
It was built in 1850 so we are in for a lifetime of working on the house, but Nathan is up to it and even more surprising, my dad is up to it! I thought he'd given up on working on old houses.
8 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! I love that picture of you at the game, so cute!
Marisa, I love the house! I love old houses! Maybe one day we'll be home owners! Congrats! YAY!!!
P.S. Who would have thought the Red Socks have a Mormon night???? Weird!?!?!
I'm with Anna, I had to read it twice to be sure I really understood. Red Socks Mormon Night?!
The house is gorgeous and so are you. Glad to see your little family having so much down-to-earth good time fun! I can't wait to come visit you there.
Love it all! The house looks fabulous! We need more pictures. And I am LOVING Annabelle's hair.
So...I got your message and keep meaning to call back. I am currently in Hawaii so the time change is hard. Also, Elizabeth is with me. We need to catch up soon. Next week?
I love that photo of Annabelle looking up at you from the sling- Jen posted that on Facebook and I about died laughing. She reminds me of a little who down in whoville. I can't wait to meet her in 11 days!!!!!!
The house looks really cute too.
OK I just witnessed the virtual tour of your house at http://www.visualtour.com/shownp.asp?t=1776362&prt=63 and I LOVE it!! I love all of the little inclusions- like the window seat and front hallway. And the yard looks like it will be great for Stoney and Annabelle. I'm excited for you. It looks like it already had a lot of work done on it- what all still needs to be done?
Please, please post more pictures of the house. It looks beautiful! I love all the pictures and am begging you to post more often. I love you guys!
Love the house! I can't wait to see what you guys do with it. I love the first pic of Annabellie, she's so cute, I cannot wait to meet her!
I don't think they do a Mormon night in Utah for the baseball game, that's pretty cool of Boson to do that. You can tell them I said that.
Love you guys!
Marisa, you look beautiful, and Nate, you look lovely as always!
Post a Comment