Wednesday, October 28, 2009

fall fun with family

On the 10th of October we were so blessed to have both Kelly and Cathy (aka Nana) in town. Nathan decided we should take the day off from working on the house and hit some of the fall festivities in Brandon and Rutland.

Brandon is such a cute town. Annabelle and Kelly aren't so bad either.


This is the cutest pictures of Annabelle and Nathan EVER! I love those somber faces. Way to go Kelly on the picture taking!

We had a great, but very cold, time walking around Art in the Park in Rutland. Nana and Nathan carted around the baby while I used the sling like a blanket to keep warm.


Annabelle conked out in spite of the cold weather.

I love this family picture! We wish we could have Nana and Kelly all the time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such fun pictures! I want a back-east Fall!! You look fabulous and Annabelle is beautiful!

Melinda said...

Looks like lots of fun! Marisa, you look fantastic! Wish I could be there to see the beautiful leaves in VT!

Annie M. said...

I love my little who down in whoville. I'm glad you got to have such good and fun visitors! :) I miss VT in the fall!!! And you too, of course.