Friday, October 30, 2009

we still love stonewall


Stoney is still our baby too.

I can't wait to move into our house so we can be with him all the time...until then, we romp with him outside.
Stoney ready to pounce! Or tackle..


He loves to be chased and he LOVES to play tug-o-war!


I think he is so handsome! A month or so ago the neighbors two houses down called us because Stonewall was over there. When I rounded him up, the little girls wanted to pet him. He loves kids so he was in his element. The 6-year-old girl said, "I just love his face!" I said, "I just love his face too!"

2 comments:

Melinda said...

YAY! I love pictures of you guys but I was beginning to wonder how big Stoney was getting! HE'S HUGE!!!! Joel was saying that he's over 100 lbs now! I thought our dog was big and he's only 90!

marisalea said...

Yeah, he weighs around 130!