A week ago we went to the doctor's office. Annabelle got her 4 month immunizations... ugh. She's a trooper and she did it all while surviving her first cold.
She now weighs 14lbs 10 oz and is 26 inches long. She's still in the 75th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for length!
My mom is amazed because she looks chubby, how would it be if her weight matched her length?
3 comments:
I am so glad you finally updated with new pictures. Annabelle is so cute and growing quickly. I love all that hair. Can't wait to see her at Christmas!
I am so in love with this baby! I cannot wait to kiss her slobbery little face in a couple months.
I love the diaper line, that looks really really cute, and kudos for being so green! You guys kick a.
I seriously love your baby, her and Aubrey are going to have so much fun together, okay, they won't really care at all, but I will have fun watching 2 BABIES!!! love it!
I love you guys, we are always rooting for you!
Loves!
ps.
Aub's high chair is one of those attacher ones. I really like it cuz we can travel with it, not everyone has a high chair so it's kinda nice.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment