The big piece of my childhood that I get to hold onto for a little longer is living with my mom and dad. There are so many wonderful things about living with them, one is having my mom make my birthday cake!
P.S. Funny story about being old and young. A couple weeks ago, one of my students asked me why I am a teacher. I told him that I teach because I like it, I like French and Reading, etc. He said, "But you're young," implying that only old people teach or that I need to go out and live an exciting and dangerous life until I'm old and THEN I could teach. He is silly. Same student has just discovered his love of Primus, I should know know not to trust his taste and reasoning skills.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Isn't it kind of scary to grow old? But we're not really old. According to lots of standards, we're still too young to actually be married. Anyway, happy birthday!
Happy Birthday! Sheesh...you are OLD! At least you don't have two kids yet!?! That would make you really old...like me! Just kidding! I'm still younger than you! Happy Birthday from all of us!
Post a Comment