Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sunday

Sunday we went out to my Grandma Ruth's to watch conference and have a yummy meal. I made Nathan go early so that we could watch the first session calmly and pay attention. It is always much harder to pay attention to the second Sunday session after a huge meal. Grandma made roast, potatoes, rolls, asparagus, fruit trays, veggie trays, and two deserts! Sandy and Marie also contributed dips, salad, and other things. It was a feast as always!

It was also great to see everyone, Marie & Steve, Andrew, Melinda & Jared, Sandy & Blair, Justin, Garrett, Haley, Chad & Brittney & Nolan, Anna & Robb, Kelly B., and Grandma (oh and Hades and Ty).



I got a few candid shots of the crew. Melinda is giving Anna quite a poo-sniff face in the picture above. I love that no one is even close to looking at the camera.



Even with everyone there, Nathan managed to be anti-social and hide from the camera.It was fun to see everyone one. I wished we could have stayed longer to hand out but I had to grade journals. Thanks for all the fun and food!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

About the only thing that makes me homesick for Utah is to see pictures and hear stories of good times at Grandma Ruth's. It makes me think of "there was a table set for six and five were there...I stood outside and kept my eyes upon that empty chair...most of your life goes on without me." I feel like the one who belongs in that empty chair. I'm afraid that is going to be magnified a thousand times when Bryan moves away with his family.