Monday, June 23, 2008

more on Stonewall

On our way across the country we stopped in Pennsylvania and met our future dog and his extended family. Here is his mommy and some of his brothers and sisters.
Here is Stonewall's 1/2 brother, Kong. He has the same mom but a different dad; yes he is as huge as he looks.
These are the most recent pictures of little Stonewall (aka blue puppy) from the breeder. He's 5 weeks old now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable but boy is he going to be big!

Mom came thru her oral surgery great. Did better than doctor expected. It will be a few weeks for the gums to heal.

Anonymous said...

You are going to have the biggest dog EVER!

marisalea said...

I know! We're so excited!!

Nickie said...

Wow, what a cute doggie! I love how big he is. I liked your pics from Yellowstone, I don't know that E's pics are as good, I mean, he's good at photography but maybe not as good as you...
Miss you guys!
Loves

Melinda said...

Marisa, your dog is HUGE! What a cute face he has though! I hope I get to meet him sometime!