After days of travel, we're finally home in Vermont. It is very strange for this to be home again; I can't seem to adjust to the idea that we're not just visiting, we're living!
We had a great trip across the country thanks to the good cats and Liz and Annie taking us in. Lenny and Carl were kind of stinkers but they did surprisingly well through 2 houses, 2 hotel rooms, thunderstorms, humidity, etc. They're still mostly hiding under our bed but hopefully they'll venture out and be normal cats soon.
Speaking of animals, we stopped by and met our puppy. He's the puppy with the blue collar if you look on her website (see the link from the last post). He has a little white patch on his chest and he's so cute and chubby! I will post pictures that we took of him and his family when I upload the pictures on the computer.
So if you need to get in contact with us, call my parent's number or call our cell phones and leave a message (there's little to no cell service in the middle of nowhere). You can also e-mail but dial-up makes us grumpy so we don't check it too often.
I know I'm way behind on posts so look for upcoming posts (and pictures) about:
* The fantastic Yellowstone trip with Marc, Cathy, and Ethan
* My graduation and the graduation festivities
* Our trip across the country
* The puppy
* The June Pearl Jam tour across New England
4 comments:
I'm glad you guys made it safely home. I miss you already. It will be wierd not to have you in Salt Lake. Grandma's teeth are coming out next Monday. I don't look forward to it. Now she has a mole on her back that they think she needs to have removed because it keeps getting bumped and bleeds. Good luck to Nate in finding a job back there. When do you get your puppy? Love you lots!
Welcome back to the blogging world! It was so nice to get a call today. I'm glad you guys made it safely. In my head, you're just on a vacation, I'm really not allowing myself to realize that you have really moved. At least we have a really cool place to visit next summer, right?
FINALLY!
Just kiddin. Glad you guys made it safely and didn't get sucked into a nado! That would have....sucked! HA!
Have fun un-packing
Hey cuz... I'm glad to see I have family in the blogging relm. Aunt Sharon hooked me up with your site address. Is it okay to add you guys to our blog?
Check us out at http://wicktribe.blogspot.com/
-Tiffany
Post a Comment