I know everyone is anxious for more pictures of our cute boy. Here you go!
Stonewall having playtime and cuddles with his mama. Don't you just want to kiss his face?

Being a bear cub and testing out the electric fence.

Begging to come inside. He's just discovered that he can whine.

He lays down to eat and drink; could he get any lazier. Michelle laughs every time she sees this.

Being a dirt-nose boy. He is always eating grass and dirt. Silly puppy.
5 comments:
cute puppy, cute kids, cute you guys, just a big ol' pile of cute!
I miss you guys. I know I say that every time, but it's just true, I'm glad you're so super happy and that you're where you want to be, but I miss you!
You have some cute little nephews, even with the tude still pretty cute. I better get ready for that huh.
Stonewall is so cute. I can't wait to meet him. That's so funny about laying down to eat and drink. What a funny dogger.
He's so cute! I love how fluffy...When do I get to see him?
He's SOOOO cute Marisa! I hope you don't take for granted these days when he's little and likes (sort of) to frollick. Hades still does but he's 85 lbs and it's not as cute when an 85 lb. dog comes barrelling toward you full-kilter. Anyway, he's dang cute!
I forgot to tell you Marisa, they make "elevated" eating dishes for larger breeds. That way your dog doesn't have to lay down to eat. Just FYI, I hope that you're still loving being a puppy-mom!
Post a Comment