our closet:
favorite room in the house: the front sun room
Carl in the darker part of our closet
Lenny
Stonewall and Daddy
favorite shoes: this is tricky because my favorite shoes are my cute green Chaco's but they are MIA. I am so annoyed! I have looked in all the shoe hideouts in the whole house and they are nowhere to be found. So, I am putting a picture of my favorite dress shoes, my sparkely wedding shoes.
I tag: Annie, Rachelle, and Liz. The rules are you have to take the picture ASAP without cleaning or other alterations. Show us your life how it really is.
2 comments:
Good work! It's so fun to see where you're living...since it may be a little while before I get to come visit. But we're going to make it happen!
OK - so I totally missed this. I guess I'd better get to work! And I love you bat story!!! I'm totally with Nathan on the bats - but that doesn't come as a surprise, does it.
Post a Comment