high: Brendan is big enough to help do pretty much anything and he usually will (after a little tween whining).
high for me, low for Nathan: Nate mowing the lawn with "help" from Keegan. Keegan would follow Nathan around until Nathan stopped and let him on. It's good practice for fatherhood.
low: Me dropping our much worked for berries, then Cade dropping them again.
high: Black cap and rhubarb pies. Yum.
high: Overhearing Cade and Keegan talking while Michelle and Addy were napping. Keegan: "Cade, you're being too loud, you'll wake up Mom and Addison!" Cade: "I know that!"low: Keegan getting stung by a wasp.
high: Keegan crying post-wasp-sting and saying, "But Addison's asleep!" when I suggested we go see his mom
high: Nathan getting the smoker
high: Keegan helping Nathan put the smoker together then drawing an amazingly accurate picture of the smoker with stick-figure Nathan by it
high: Nathan smoking his first piece of meat, some brisket
high: Sidewalk chalk drawings!
high: Wild rides on tricycles. (Bryan and Michelle: Sorry for letting your children be so reckless, but it was so funny to watch their faces!)
2 comments:
I think it's totally funny that all 3 boys have the same looks on their faces on the bike thing. Addy's legs are so skinny. Tay was a skinny little baby too but even when she was born she had some meat on her thighs!
I love the recap! It sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment