As most of you know opening bands at concerts are hit or miss. At Indigo Girls' concerts we've had super openers (Caroline Aiken and Brandi Carlisle) and we've had some HORRIBLE openers ("Wailing Indians" and Tokyo Daughter). Luckily, we enjoyed the opener this time, Rose Polenzani. I got her cd and there are some great songs on it! I especially like "Queen Anne's Lace" and "You Were Drunk." I know that is a dumb/ funny title but it's a heart breaking song and it makes me glad that Nathan wasn't mean enough to take advantage of a stupid 19 year old girl who had a huge crush on him. He is so good.
I love these pictures of me and Mom because she is really smiling, and if you know my mom, you know she always does this horrible fake I'm-really-annoyed-you're-taking-my-picture smile. These are really her.
3 comments:
And who would that 19-year-old girl have been? You?? I am so jeal of the IG concert! I wish I could have been with you and mom... it would have been like old times! Buffalo Daughter was the WORST!! SOCKS, DROOOOGS, and ROCK & ROLL! HORRIBLE!!!!! Ha ha ha. See you in 2 weeks! YAYAYAYAY! XOXOXOXOXOX
Sounds like fun! I haven't listened to Indigo Girls in YEARS...crazy. I miss you!
Marisa, I am SO jealous! I wish I could have been with you. I hope you post some stuff soon!
Post a Comment